Course Code: ESV201
Start Date: Jan 1 2016
End Date: Jan 1 2017
Duration: 53 weeks
This course has ended
ESV201 will provide a fairly intensive exposure to the key skills that Entrepreneurs need to have in their arsenal, if they are going to be able to execute effectively their Business Plan. It is recommended that students have taken ESV101 Introduction to Entrepreneurship, but it is not mandatory.
- Team Building and Establishing Company Culture
- Selling Skills and Sales Strategy Development
- Viral Marketing and executing a Global Market Strategy
- Negotiating VC deals, Sales deals and Business deals
- Customer Care before, during and after a sale
- Presentation skills and doing it effectively with Customers, Employees, Partners
- Building and Managing an effective Board of Directors
Check your email inbox and click on the email verification link we just sent you.
If it doesn’t reach your inbox in a few moments, it might be in your spam folder. Don’t forget to add our email address to your contacts if it did end up in spam! That’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again.
As soon as you’ve verified your email, you’ll be able to continue.
Entrepreneurship - Advanced